TRAVEL BAG AND SKI BAG
As we travel by plane, boat, car or minibus, space is often at a premium. So it’s best to keep your luggage small and easy to carry. We advise you to travel with a soft duffel bag with wheels, a soft ski sleeve without wheels and a separate ski boot bag.
BACKPACK (25 / 35 liters with carrying strap for skis) for the day’s essentials:
– warm down jacket at the bottom of the bag,
– goggles with a screen for bad weather,
– neck warmer against wind, cold, powder and sun,
– high-protection sun cream for face and lips,
– spare gloves if you fall down a lot, or mittens if you’re afraid of the cold,
– thermos flask if it’s cold or camel bag if it’s mild,
– dried fruit, chocolate, energy bars,
– survival blanket, shovel and probe.
You’ll spend a lot more time in ski clothes than in après-ski gear.
At any time of year, the weather can be fine and mild, or extremely cold, snowy or rainy.
Make sure you wear weather-appropriate clothing: During a snowstorm, skiing is fantastic in the forest. Pack an extra layer of clothing in your daypack to adapt to any changes in temperature. Temperatures vary with altitude, on the order of 10°C per 1000 meters. As a result, the difference in temperature between the valley and the summit can vary by 20° or more with the effect of the wind.
If you’re properly equipped, you’ll enjoy skiing whatever the weather. We ski in all weathers.