What is Ski Trekking?

This is what we call ski touring. For more information visit our ski touring page.

What types of insurance do I need?

MOUNTAIN RESCUE / EVACUATION / REPATRIATION INSURANCE This insurance is mandatory. A good contract covers mountain rescue, transport to the

How are the accommodations?

Our accommodations were chosen for their strategic location and for their good mountain atmosphere. Luxury is not guaranteed. We reserve

Should I come with an avalanche transceiver or avalanche beacon?

If you have your own personal avalanche transceiver, we recommend that you bring it along. If it’s an old model,

Should I bring my personal skis ?

Yes, as long as they are adapted to the type of trip in which you will participate. Otherwise we can

What type of ski is required?

The 9V guides use and recommend slackcountry skis from 95mm to 120mm maximum underfoot, because they allow you to ski

Are we going to ski touring?

No! Well not really, but almost… Actually, it is quite possible that we do a bit of SIDECOUNTRY SKIING. It’s